|Home||» Products||» Lower Limb||» e lan|
The Endolite élan foot is a revolutionary new prosthetic foot/ankle system with microprocessor controlled speed and terrain response. Sensors continuously monitor environmental feedback and the algorithm changes the foot characteristic to offer the safest, most comfortable and energy efficient response on the flat, descending or ascending ramps and stairs. The hydraulic ankle control ensures silent operation and sinuous movement that biomimetically matches the Activity Level 3 user’s body and walking style.
- Microprocessor controlled terrain response
- Adaptive dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion
- Variable response to speed changes
- Foot response increases as incline increases
- Sensors initiate change instantly
- Batteries contained within ankle
- No ungainly battery or program devices to be attached proximally
- Footshell and glide sock included
ELAN 25L 5 (D)
Size Side Spring set
Optional dark tone
Max. user weight: 275lbs
Activity level: 3
Size range: 25cm-30cm
Component weight: 2lbs 10oz
Build height: 6.69" - 6.89"
Heel height: 3/8"